size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 07:55 PM
Not knowing that Iroh needed an answer, Ramesh just kept going. He was enjoying his conversation with the little giant. He didn’t really stop and speak to these strange creatures often. Perhaps if Iroh had been an adult, Ramesh would have kept clear.

“Ghee whizz, can I see your castle some time?” he asked. He had never seen something that sounded even close to what Iroh was describing. He wanted to experience it for himself. If it was as big as the boy said it was, Ramesh could probably do a lot of climbing on it. “Cause that’s where I live. That’s the right way to do it. I don’t understand why you chose to walk along the ground. it's way more fun up here, see?” he said, as he ran across his branch, leapt, and got to a higher one, pulling himself along it and scrambling to the tree trunk. He looked back down at Iroh and grinned, waving his tail at the man like a monkey might. He grabbed at the lighting bugs on the tree he had stopped at, scooping them into his jar, and looking back down at Iroh.