size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-29-2019, 08:05 PM
His thick accent was actually rather nice to listen to, and she found herself pausing and giving him her full attention as he spoke. He was clearly struggling to find the right words, with the language barrier between them. “Ahh, Okay’ Shaye said, getting the edges of the picture. “So you're sticking by until she gives birth and trying to decide what to do next” she figured. Did he resent being stuck in the open world in the meanwhile? He didn’t look as though he did, but who knew.

He watched Winter come in and asked her about the Raven. “A family of Ravens settled in near my pack, they gifted us some of their young like Winter here, and others came even before that like my seconds birds. We don’t command them, we work with them, and they help us how they can.” Shaye explained. Her bird shook her feathers and glared beady eyes at the dwarf, as through judging him for thinking her a mere beast of burden.

She grabbed at another bunch of the bugs herself, watching as Winter took to the air again above them, before turning back to her own bag.