Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-30-2019, 03:29 PM
He barely refrained from an eye roll at the mention of a curse in the womb. No, he did not believe in superstition. He believed in what he could see, and touch. “I do not, I believe it is something in my heritage passed down from my parents, or their parents… but not a curse” he explained to the man. Of course, this talk that there could be an option for developing a mutation at the end of the festival was… a very strange one.

The Titan’s eyes glanced to the cat and the raven, and thought them a rather unlikely pairing. Still, if it worked, it must give this earthy wolf advantages in both air and ground. He paused to scoop up some more fireflies, and to give Marshall a chance to deposit hihs catch in the jar.

“I would like to meet these horned wolves one day” he admitted, the chances that they were related to him where nill, but his curiosity was still there.
“No, the origins of the Ashen Empire are far from here, but perhaps you will start to hear of its rebirth soon.” Sirius admitted, a slight grin pulling back over his fangs.