size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-30-2019, 03:41 PM
Rhyme was keeping calm, despite Shaye’s growing frantic nature. He jogged to keep up with her, and well he didn’t exactly shake her and slap some sanity into her, she was still able to pause, out of breath from panic not exertion as she turned to him. “I saw her last night, a couple hours before bed. We had an argument just outside out den, and she stormed off.” she explained to Rhyme. ‘We argued because she wanted Canni, but that lion is gone Shaye explained. Hating Canni, just a little in that moment, for disappearing.

“I don’t know what to do” she whispered. She was an Alpha, she wasn’t supposed to feel lost like this. She wasn’t supposed to show it, at any rate. But to Rhyme, and in the midst of her fear, she couldn’t keep it off her face. Her second was already setting a plan, and she took a long, slow breath. “Okay’ she agreed as he took charge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.