size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-30-2019, 03:48 PM
She liked to hear the laughter of the pup, it was a gentle, soothing sound, and it always brought a smile to Shaye’s face. It was for moments like this that she did what she did, and so that there would always be a safe haven for wolves to grow.

“Your Auntie, Vail, for one” Shaye said, raising a brow as she looked to Theory. “And… your Auntie Eulogy for another” she almost laughed, that the pregnant mothers where so closely related to Theory, but Eulogy's pregnancy wasn’t an amusing one.

“Some packs do, in fact some paks value it even more so, and the majority of their members are family. Some packs consider all their members family, and some packs consider their pack an army more then a home.” she explained to Theory, thinking of the other packs in their world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.