gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
07-30-2019, 03:50 PM
And there, with just one attempt she managed to catch a huge fish with her ebony jaws. A slight smirk formed in her lips, she felt proud with the outcome. "Hela, I’m so glad you’ve joined me." Was what her sister said upon her arrival, to which she nodded in acknowledgment. She could have responded but with fish now around her she didn't want to scare them. So pointing her eyes back to the water, she was ready to try one more time, but a cheerful voice broke with the silence. A kid had just joined them, she rolled her eyes as she hoped its yell haven't spooked the fish.

Sadly, her sister had other plans. She just invited the brat to join them. She sighed and focused in her task. "No, this is my first time!" She nodded still focused in the fish, and soon strikes the water but misses. A small growl echoed from her maw, but well she did catch a big one that was enough. So with her usual confidence steps out of the water, and looks down at the pup as they asked. "No, i am not." Dry and careless she responded, and slowly she would sit down.

(Adding code later)