gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-30-2019, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 05:23 PM by Éldi.)
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

The fanged man didn't believe in curses either and felt it was his heritage that led to his particular gifts. Éldi had always believed such mutations to be gifts having frequently sparred a woman with retractable claws and men with horns and extended teeth. He always felt like the real under dog of the match being such a plain creature in comparison but that was fine with him. He'd always had to fight and struggle and it gifted him strength and perseverance.

"Perhaps you will. They were here in Boreas for a time but alas I think they have headed back to the motherland." Éldi caught the sly grin and returned it. "Sounds good to me. Perhaps in my many wanderings I will stumble upon your borders some day. My name id Éldi by the way."  As he passed a pool a flash of scales caught his attention. Ok, he still wasn't giving up. He was going to throw this one right at Kaler's fuzzy little head. Taking a break from fireflies he twisted toward the pool, head diving down as he tried to catch just one more fish.