gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-30-2019, 05:42 PM
Lucretia thought on it. "Love" was not an emotion that was came very easily to her, but she could see all the other signs that she was familiar with: infatuation, lust, ardor. Could she be telling the truth? Deathbelle would never lie to her, of that much she was sure. To cross that boundary would surely signal the death knell of yet another Empire. Although both devious in their own ways, Luce made it a point to only share truth with her sister.

"I think devotees of faith can sometimes be more unpredictable and dangerous than you may give them credit for, sister," she murmured quietly. Archon's faith was still as of yet unknown to her, and an unknown quantity was a dangerous thing. "Love, I think, can be very strong. But faith is... strange. It moves wolves in different ways. I would just ask that you carefully consider his religion's part in your union - and the future of your children, and the future of Ashen..." Lucretia chose her words carefully. She did not intend to sow doubt, but ensuring the health of Ashen's future would always be paramount.