Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-31-2019, 12:10 AM
"Not you" he said miserably, knowing he was in the wrong and having no recourse. He knew he should shut up, and leave well enough alone. She had a right to hate him, and for a lot more then just this. Considering all the times he had driven her head into the ground and growled at her, she should have hated him a long time ago. "Its... I almost died.. I relive it." Lame. That's what his excuse was. He couldn't explain how he had thought he could protect her, when the truth was he had known he could hurt her. He was an arrogant fool.

"No, zee, not you. I wanted to protect you." He said. He didnt coke any closer, a much as he wanted to. Instead, the titan sunk to the stones beneath his feet, taking away the temptation to move towards her. He could see the confusion in her eyes, a d was uncertain if it was the drugs or the wounds he had delbt her. He could still smell her blood. Still taste it. Monster. that's what he was. He had killed before, and he had always been able to live with it, but this attempt on Zees life was too much for him. "You should have hated me from the start. I'm not good for you" he said truthfully, eyes looking to the distance, somewhere behind her.