size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
07-31-2019, 02:33 PM
Theta didn’t want to go from one pack to another either, but she was smart enough to think about how running away would affect them. If they didn’t have a couple of weeks to get on their feet they’d probably crash and burn then end up crawling back to their parents. She liked the idea of meeting at the battlefield, she definitely knew where that was. If it all worked out right they could spend a couple weeks at Legion then take off on their own.

“I don’t want to just go to another pack either, I just want to make sure that we don’t majorly mess up in the process.” Theta could be reckless, but she wasn’t reckless without some thought beforehand. “The battlefield works though, I just really hope this works out.”

Theta looked out towards the distance again, she didn’t know what the future held but she could only hope that it was better than right now. It made her smile to think of her and Noir making it on their own. She’d have to make more friends than just him of course, but they were out there. Somewhere.