Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-31-2019, 03:30 PM

Zee gave a heavy exhale, overly frustrated with his demeanor. "Oh, Sirius." She sighed, her tone tense and angry. "Just stop. I can't handle your playing the victim right now." The small girl slumped onto the floor, a paw lifting to place against her aching head. Her eyes shut hard, but still in the front of her mind was the image of his face - his terrifying fangs and blood along his jaw. "You know it's not an option for me to hate you, to avoid you. You're my best friend, and the one I love. It's silly to ask me to forget that."

Her head was swimming with the thick fog of sedation and emotional turmoil, and she wanted more then anything to just fall asleep where she lay so she might not need to handle any of it any longer. "I'm sorry you have night terrors." She whispered softly, feeling the pain in her heart that came when she imagined him near-death and afraid. "You should have told me - warned me - but we're past that now. It's over, and it will never happen again." Her small voice got hard at the end of her words, punctuating them firmly.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.