Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-31-2019, 04:32 PM

Her empress growled as she came closer, and Zeitgeist whirled in her duties as if expecting another wolf to emerge from the den's depths. Deathbelle had never growled at her before - what did she do wrong? Was she late? The royal wolf's continuing speech came across so harshly, and she used Zee's full name which Belle knew she hated. For a brief moment, Zee slumped against the reprimanding tone, ears flattening and tail tucking in anticipation. Her submissive and cowardly posture did not last long, however, as her mistress fell to the ground with heart wrenching sobs.

Zee sprung into action, pushing past the door and Belle into the further depths of the den where Luce had put the herbs for Belle's pregnancy symptoms. She grabbed a mouthful, and then sprinted back to her mistress to place the bundle st her feet - her own paws tippy tapping in place with anxiety. " What is it, Belle? Please tell me the pups are okay. What do I do? I don't remember what herbs to use!" Her anxious shouting was nearly tearful, she felt like the worst failure in the world.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.