Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-31-2019, 05:28 PM
Suddenly Zee was at her side, and Belle felt her lips pull up in a silent snarl as the slave went in to overdrive, ready to care for her however she saw fit. She should have reprimanded her for barging in the other night, now he thought she had free reign of her palace. Belle growled again as she shied away from the handmaid’s touch. She growled, pulled her ears to her skull and showed her teeth. Ivory tail lashed behind her as she felt herself go feral.

”You stole him.” She growled, this was too soon. She wasn't in control and her emotions were high. She wasn’t thinking through the situation clearly yet. ”You stole his heart and now mine is broken.” She felt her frustration return, it was so much easier to be mad a Zee. She wanted to scream into the sky and beat her paws against the floor in fury. Her skin was hot and her heart fluttered with great speed as she held herself back. ”Go, go before I do something I’ll regret.” She commanded as she pushed herself against the wall of the den. Her hackles raised she could almost disguise how much she had shrunk away from her kindhearted slave.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.