Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-01-2019, 01:51 AM

Belle's fury came to her immediately, and before Zee knew what had happened her previously sobbing mistress was snarling at her. She froze, feet lifting to very slowly move backwards away from the feral empress. Zee did not have the instincts of a warrior, and faced with Belle's teeth she only tried to submit further. "I'm sorry." She whispered, voice cracking. "I-I didn't steal anyone, I'm sorry." It would be stupid to try to play it off like she didn't know what - or whom - Belle spoke of. It was obvious she'd found out about her and Sirius.

Zee's ears pinned tighter against her head, and she'd backed away until she was nearly at the door once more. "Can't... can't we talk about this?" She begged, watching her empress with desperate eyes. If Deathbelle was this furious, she'd definitely be forbidding Sirius to ever see Zee again. She couldn't possibly let that happen, no way. If banned from her friend, she'd have little choice left but to fight for her freedom as she'd spoke of once to Sirius. "If... if you feel I've done wrong, you shouldn't regret punishing me for it. Please, mistress. I'll do - and accept - anything to earn back your favor." The small slave bowed low to the ground, eyes averting to stare at her outstretched legs.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.