Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Bane stiffened his pose and paralleled his tail with his spine, a growl beginning with a cough coming out of his maw. "Why shouldn't I, you gonna flout the 'because I'm the prince' card in my face again?" Fangs tightly locked together as the greying wolf shifted to show the young upstart his gored side after the young red wolf ask why he wanted Loccian. "I hurt myself after a hunt." That was true for the most part, he never said how long it was since the hunt but Maverick didn't need to know that. The crimson Seracian asked in a growl and with a tail rapidly swishing behind him why the older wolf was sneaking around.?

"I wasn't sneaking, its called being good at what I once did while trying to find our witchdoctor." Bane furrowed his forehead into a scowl with his eyes relaxing in a hurt softness as his shoulder throbbed in dull pain. His maw however smoothly rumbling his retort.

"You have your real fathers quick temper, that's for sure. But do you also have a?misadventuring mate? Is that why your hissy and alone, to much of a controlling female in your life? I was about to physically take care of his while she was wandering foolishly around by herself. I feel like making an off-pawed remark about how I should take care of yours. But I won't." Bane glared down at Maverick, a sense of frustration rekindling in his rebellious spirit. "But no. To much sorrow in this world already and now, if you'll let me continue my search past you, I need a witchdoctor, pup."
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•