Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-01-2019, 03:36 AM
Altair was not expecting the brute to answer her. She thought that her words may have been a bit too forceful and, after seeing the show she just witnessed, thought it would be the last thing she spoke. However, he did give his name to the young lass. Dominus. It was a unique and strong name, it'd surely be one the alabaster pup would remember as time went on.

He didn't really seem to have a problem with swearing, believing it to be someone was taking away their pride? She raised an eyebrow slightly at the thought of it. She was always told that swearing meant disrespect and was rude to use it in front of anyone. "It's not that pride would be taken away if I swore. It's disrespectful, and if used in the right way...very hurtful, Sir," she spoke, looking over to the painting as he offered for her to join him.

"I know you've more than likely been raised in a different way than I, but...what you're doing is destroying something that someone took a long time on. I know you won't listen to me, you're your own person but...I guess what I'm going to say is how would you feel if someone came up and destroyed something you worked possibly years on?" She asked him, hoping he got the message. "You can hate me for saying this but I would assume you'd probably be hurt by it." She walked over to the wall, her eyes saddening slightly seeing the messed up painting. "When I was looking at them, they were telling stories before we even existed."