gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-01-2019, 05:25 AM

They were killed. That word haunted him, made his whole body feel heavy and brought his weight immediately down to his haunches so he could handle the impact it made on him. He was a reckless teen without much to live for, without much respect for anyone else out there, but there was a reason he was the way he was.

Loved ones getting killed was part of that reason.

He suddenly felt a bit remorseful for what he had done, thinking about what others go through and what made them the way they were was something he was blind to in his youth. It was hard to see past his own life, at the moment.. but this was a reminder that he stood there trying his best to understand and listen to.

The silver backing to his ears was visible as they folded to the curve of his skull. The same silver on his tail curled around his hips as he sat and he thought quietly for a moment after she finished speaking.

"I'm sorry." He didn't know what else to say, he felt rather defeated and the temptation to remove himself from the situation was rather strong. He wanted to leave this behind him and tuck the memory away as something to learn from, but he wasn't a monster. His blue eyes revealed themselves to her again as he looked over his shoulder once more. The blood speckles across her white fur from where he carelessly flung his rabbit caught his attention and he let out a bit of a sigh.

"Just so happens, though.. I'm trying to survive, too. Want to be hunting buddies?" He lifted himself up once again, his tail shaking off the dust it'd collected from the cave floor as he waited for her answer.