Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-01-2019, 03:06 PM

she could see her skillset was not particularly fond of or impressive to these folk. she had modest training as a healer - mostly poisons and subtle herbology - and could always learn more. yet there was the root of the problem; she could stand to learn more. though Desdemon did have skill where life was concerned. "I have been taught birthing procedure, pregnancy monitoration and herbs to either stop or continue a woman's wishes for a litter." she spoke, of course, of aborting litters that were not needed and helping them along if they were required. there was a formal healer for each family in her culture, yet the women were required to know such things. it was casual protection in case something was sullied - like that of a proud bloodline.

she spoke only after the pup and the young man had exited, her eyes focusing entirely on Malleus. "Emperor, I do not care where my skills are put toward or if I must learn new ones" Desdemona admitted her fault easily. compared to an actively raiding empire, she had little to contribute. her head raised, pride slightly in her honeyed tone as she addressed the man. "I do not shy from conflict or conquest. I have the stomach for a battlefield, even if my fighting skill is... nonexistent. I could be of use as a field medic." to witness such take-overs was divine in itself. even if she was not directly in the fight, she could contribute. and even learn how to fight.

"however. if you have no use for me, I will go elsewhere quietly and without fuss" Desdemona added in pleasantly.

"speech"