Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-01-2019, 03:17 PM

So he didn't sleep on the nights when he comforted her? Zee's expression softened, and she gave a quiet sigh of sympathy. "You should have told me." She repeated quietly, eyes falling off his face to look down at the ground while she spoke. "You are my friend, and you should start acting that way. If something bothers you, if something concerns you... you can tell me. You don't need to keep secrets from me." The small girl's head lifted back to regard him, and she closed the space between them slightly. She wasn't quite in his personal bubble, though she got close enough to lift her front paw and aim to place it softly upon his own.

"If you'll still allow me to, I'd like to stay." She murmured her response, feeling anxiety begin to clench at her throat. Though she wanted badly to forgive him, she couldn't help the fear that rose when she imagined being alone at night in the same den. Zee did not want to leave the security he'd given her there, but she had a feeling she'd struggle for sleep in the coming weeks.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.