Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-01-2019, 03:47 PM

She stayed in her bow throughout Deathbelle's reprimand, flinching at the harshness in her words. Zee sniffed quietly, her own eyes becoming wet with unshed tears. "I-I" She stuttered, ears flattening harder against her skull as she was told to be silent. The verbal reprimand caused the small slave's heart to clench further with each word, and she did her best to not collapse into begging sobs at her empress' feet.

Commanded for a second time to depart, Zee tentatively exited her bow, shying away from the royal wolf back further towards the den's opening so that her side brushed against the pelt-door. "Mistress, I-" She wanted so desperately to apologize again and again, to be welcomed back to the woman's side and enjoy her gentle kindness once more. Another hard sniff to hold back the tears, and Zee inhaled a shaky breath of air to try to steady herself. It would do nothing to continue to beg to remain in her service, and Zee had no desire to earn herself a severe punishment for disobedience. Her eyes shut slowly, and she gathered the will to ask a final question. "Shall I return tomorrow to my duties, mistress?" Her words were hesitant, and the small slave's heart pounded hard as she awaited the answer. Deathbelle wouldn't send her away forever, would she? Her jaw began to quiver with the thought, and she squeezed them shut hard.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.