gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-01-2019, 09:35 PM

Everything happened so fast and somehow the male was unable to really react to much before he was watching Theta walk away. The new comer happened to be a member of the foreign litter Tyranis had sired that Theta was speaking of. The coincidence was pretty crazy but Hannibal was use to the random happenings of these lands. Though, as he spat the dead flies into the bag with aid of Fin he realized they had caught four more. Which was a rather pleasant surprise despite the minor puppy fued happening around him.

Hannibal's attention was moved to the fiery pup as Theta walked away. The chipper words of his fur coloration brought a much more relaxing smile to his pink lips. Of course he would allow Theta's words lull in his brain but for now he would chat with the new comer for a while. The festival was the Alpha's time to relax, not to heed the bickering of an angsty Praetor whelp. Pale eyes flicked over the younger pup,"That is because I am albino. My skin is pink which gives my fur the appearance of having a warmer tone to it. That is also why one of my eyes is pink and the other is blue." Never had he explained what albinism was but perhaps the pups parents never explained it. - With that the beast snapped at a few passing Bugs in attempt to get his last few. Of course Fin would be helping as well.

ooc: Hannibal's companion is helping!

speech
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.