gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020
08-01-2019, 09:40 PM
"wow" she said in awe, her eyes wide as she looked at him. Siobhan couldn't imagine being away from Papa and Mama. that they could be gone one day... her little pup mind couldn't think of such things. and naively and innocent as she was, she burst into a wide smile with her little tag wagging behind her. "you must be so brave!" she yipped, pocketing her fireflies to turn back to him. "I couldn't live alone. I'd be scared." she thought he was really courageous if he could come all the way here on his own.

Siobhan jumped suddenly, trying to capture more fireflies. she fell to the earth, her attempts forgotten and not counted as she looked to Sandor again. whether she caught more was beyond her. she wasn't counting; it was too fun to chat. she saw some wolves using their familiars to help! those cheaters! "maybe you can visit me at Lirim!" she went on to say, grinning broadly. surely Papa would let Sandor have a bite to eat at least? the boy looked so skinny. she pointed in a direction at seemingly random "its that way!"

ooc; 4th attempt at fireflies