gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-01-2019, 09:51 PM

They both came forth with very average Fish again. Perhaps they weren't in a good spot? Banshee wasn't too upset about her luck since she was just happy to catch anything at all. Her father had said there were times where the Fish wouldn't bite for hours at a time. As Ban came forth from the water she dropped the fish on the ground and bit it to end its life. A tiny smile could be seen as she eyed Iroh. His question brought forth a spike of excitement. The babe had never been asked about her time as a rogue and was happy to inform. "Lonely and sort of scary.." The babe shrugged for a moment, "I was born into a pack but a lot of bad things happened so I ended up being a rogue with my aunt Deathbelle. Thankfully she was able to gather most of our remaining family, as well as my Father, and she founded Ashen." The girl wrinkled her nose, "I do kind of missing seeing new sites every day. Now I just take lessons on healing and explore the pack lands alone. Without my brother or sister it feels even more lonely then being a rogue ever did." The babe sighed before moving towards the water again. After a few moments she struck at a Fish with an open paw in attempt to swipe it out of the water.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]