size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
08-02-2019, 08:05 AM
Thoren would pull her into an embrace with attempts to calm her down. it was just like old times, when they were pups and before adulthood got in the way. separating her from her siblings because of added responsibility. she felt her fur relax, her hormones getting the better of her briefly, but she reeled in her aggression after a bit. she'd raise a paw to pat him on the back twice before lowering it. “thanks, bro" she'd said, voice muffled by his larger form. he was here to ensure the pups were safe too.

she'd pull away from him as he went on, frowning. there were such wonders on the surface, but it was clear her brother just wanted to go home. Dutch wondered why her folks were so against her going to the surface; there were traders in their home that did. they lived there aboveground even, close to the entrance of Donyur. Thoren had no interest in staying in Boreas. she only wished he'd see the beauty in this land. "well, I should get back to the Hjarrandi. those Vikings can't do anything without me" she lied, they could do plenty. this was her brave face. "where will you stay? I'm going to tell the father soon, so afterward we can meet up."

"SPEECH"

dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.