ardent

Leave your heart on the table [Joining]

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2013, 11:29 PM

His clearing of his throat caught the attention of the woman and she quickly cleaned herself up, swiping at her muzzle before bowing to him, tucking her ears against her head and her tail between her hips. She was nearly cowering before him and it confused the dark man. No self-respecting wolf, at least none that were deathly afraid of others, cowered before a pack wolf. It didn't give a very good image. At least not to Cherokee. Then again, these days he was running around on edge and every foreign wolf could be a threat to his growing family, so it made sense that he was rather hesitant about the earthen colored woman cowering before him. Dark brows furrowed together, scrunching together over his mismatched eyes, trying to place his paw on why he had such a weird feeling about this woman. Hello sir, I-I never crossed the borders. I?m Arya. I-I?m sorry I-I?m so close. I-I?m just looking f-for a place to stop traveling at. He could smell the truth about her having not crossed the borders. Her scent lingered on the outside of the borders, confirming her statement, but Cherokee couldn't find himself fully believing her story. Either something was up with her or he seriously needed to take a chill pill.

But just as he was about to respond to her, the sound of pawsteps caught his attention. Ivory and obsidian audits flickered in the direction of the pawsteps, dark crown craning around, mismatched gaze falling on the familiar fiery figure of his Sol Jupiter. She approached the border, giving a nod of acknowledgement to the dark man. My queen. He greeted quietly, dipping his head in respect to the Sol as he took a step to his right, allowing the fire traced ruler to take the center stage in the questioning, the simple Ludicael member standing to the side in simple observance, ready to provide his aid were the queen to need it.

Talk like this