Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-02-2019, 02:12 PM
hello hello! we haven't threaded yet and that's a shame, so I'm offering threads (and plots) to you!

Holland; is in Lirim and could potentially come across Kane, bring him back to the pack. he is one of the active healers in the pack, and as such he does venture outside from time to time for herbs.

Heloise; is going to be friends with Miach, so she could also meet Kane and they could be friends too! she's in Winterfell but looking to make her own pack.

Benedict; is open for skills. he's a hunter/intellect and has a soft spot for females/pups/anyone who is kind. he could definitely meet Moon!

Dutch; she's pregnant right now and going to Ashen, but Moon and she could craft items together once I'm wrapped up her plot stuff. Dutch is my crafter and based on dwarven culture.

Huntington; could meet Dom if possible? she is reserved and very deadpan, but i think it'd be a fun interaction. currently, she's hanging around Corpseghoul Swamp and is looking to build a home for herself. she's also a year old too!
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag