gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Honestly, yes to all of these. They are well-thought-out and could provide quite a bit of fun!

Kane x Holland: I'll start. Since Holland is a healer and Kane is prone to accidents, I think I have an idea for a starter for these two. I could get working on one for them.

Kane x Heloise: I would love to get them together, and perhaps she could bring him and his brother together again. I'd honestly love that! Not sure where or under what circumstances they should meet, though. I don't see him going near the Praetors intentionally, but he doesn't know anything about Winterfell. Perhaps he could meet her somewhere around there, and she could warn him about who runs the pack- he'd be sure to steer clear of it after that. xD

Moon x Benedict: She doesn't have either of those skills, but perhaps they could bump into each other and get to know one another on a hunting trip? She's a skinny girl and could use the help catching a meal. Where/what is totally up to you. :]

Moon x Dutch: I would love also for Moon to help take care of her during her pregnancy, if she needs! I would love for them to teach each other things, it would be nice. Plus she loves pups, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping in any way possible. Just let me know where Dutch has been hanging out and I could start this one, too.

Dominus x Huntington: I enjoy putting him in threads with wolves that are very different from his reckless self. lol. I don't know what he would be doing down in the swamp, though.. but I have a high muse for Dom currently, so I'd love for them to meet. Hmm. fdlk;mg