ardent

Needle in your side

Zalin

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2013, 08:04 PM

Not soon after he spoke his words, did another black wolf join him and the fine lady, though this male seemed up tight, his expression none changing like his mother a just pissed on his evening meat. These type of wolves were all the same. Utterly Boring to Zalin. Oh yes, you think you're so collected and calm, we will see how long this last. the large brute thought to himself, his eyes dancing with excitement. Zalin himself, thought might need to do some pissing on the meat of this wolf. He chuckled at the thought before giving the male one of his sly smiles "Well hello, so nice for you to join us. I did not catch your name?" he said before turning his white orbs back to Medusa as she started talking. He shrug at her dismissal "Yes, a women like you I can see that." meaning it not as an insult just as a matter of fact. Though his sarcastic tone might have some believe it was. " I suppose I should be proper about this, cant be a lowly servant to stone wolf over here, now can we?" again he laughed, enjoying himself. He then sat his dark form down on his haunches and perked his white banded ears toward the female and said "Please, do tell me how your pack is run."

P.S- When it all goes down... I'll be there waiting...
Love Zalin-

just to get this in the air, this is just his personality, he is a annoying jerk, nothing against you guys =)