gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-02-2019, 11:18 PM

Banshee wiped at a Fish but ended up catching absolutely nothing! The girl whipped her leg from the water with a gruff growl. Her tail flicked in anger before she took a deep breath. "No luck this time." She moved out of the water for a moment, perhaps if she took a break for a minute she'd have a clear mind for her next few attempts. Thus, she lulled over his next few questions with a neutral expression. She couldn't take out her annoyance on him for being a better Fisherman. "Mordi and Recluse are missing, as well as my mother Nephthys. They all went missing when our old pack began to fall.. Haven't seen them since. Pa doesn't know where any of them are." Hopefully they'd turn up soon.

The girl shrugged gently as if to play it off as if the situation didn't bother her that much. "I just assumed my Mother took them to a safe place." With a nod the girl padded over to the water's edge again. She licked her lips, "Okay, maybe this time i'll have better luck!" Banshee took a few steps into the water and eyed the Fish. She then quickly snapped at it with her fangs in attempt to catch it.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]