Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-03-2019, 06:07 AM
Altair listened to Acere slightly as she nodded her head. She felt horrible that she possibly opened up old, emotional wounds upon the male. But, she. Too, was suffering a little bit when it came to thinking about her parents. She wanted to become a strong alpha someday, much like they were as her attention focused back to the alabaster male before her. The foxes snuggled up close to her which she appreciated tremendously. They all have been so kind to her, and she as of yet had done anything to help them.

“I’m...sorry you had lost someone as well, Sir, but you’re right.” She assured him with a slight wag of her tail, feeling a little more relieved and happier than what she was a little while ago. She had to think about the positives and the happy moments she shared with her family before their departure from this life. She gave the foxes a thankful nuzzle before looking to Acere. “If there’s any way I can repay you for helping me feel a little better, let me know. I want to learn a lot and become an alpha much like my parents were,” she spoke, her tone serious but still had an upbeat tone within. “Not sure what a pup can do to help someone with more experience but...I’d still like to try,” she grinned, trying to lighten the mood after she had brought it down with the mention of her parents.