gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020
08-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Sandor admitted it was scary at times, causing Siobhan to click her tongue in sympathy. as she landed, she'd approach him and reach out to give what she thought was a comforting pat on the shoulder. "Lirim is nice" she'd smile reassuringly "I have lots of brothers and sisters. I gots an aunt, Papa and Mama... a grandpa." she didn't realize compared to other packs, Lirim was smaller than them. she was just happy to have a stable home. the territory was nice and safe too, which was an added bonus. she couldn't wait to see 'snow'!

"our healer is a grumpy butt, but I think he's just shy" Siobhan winked as she turned away from the boy to try and catch more fireflies. she'd seen Mister Holland walking around with Aunt Kairi, and she hoped that they were getting along. Mister Holland needed friends. everyone needed friends! "you can be my friend" she'd say as she landed from her final attempt at firefly catching. it wasn't the same as a family, but at least Sandor wasn't going to be alone. she'd turn back to him, a hopeful look on her face. "unless... you don't wanna be friends?"

ooc; 5th attempt at fireflies