gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
08-03-2019, 03:02 PM
ooc: Thanks for joining everyone! I'll post again August 10 Xarae, let me know what you'd like points for. Brandr can craft something fight related with Theory after the hunt or she's free to chase of a coyote, black bear what have you from the hunters once they get going.

Brandr was pleased at how quickly his call was answered and he smiled at Twig, appreciating her enthusiasm. "Welcome, glad you could join us!" They'd need her energy to help with the chase and she looked like she was easily the fastest of their little group. Brandr was definitely a creature build for endurance rather than speed. She was followed shortly by one of Shaye's pups. "Hello Theory, not at all you're right on time." Ok, four wolves seemed to be a pretty solid group. He could work with this.

"what's t' plan?"

Brandr turned to Benedict. "Ok, to catch everyone up I spied a herd of elk moving through the area. They are likely to stop at the stream but I haven't done a lot of scouting yet so we'll need to move in and observe them. This way!" He trotted off through the thicket to where the stream slipped into the Serpent Plains. On the side of the stream nearest the thicket lay a large group of elk. There were a few males and a number of females. Two elk in particular caught his attention. An old cow that would occasionally cough and he noticed that one of the males was injured. It was possible they were rutting and one of the males bore open puncture wounds and was limping. He gestured to the elk and kept his voice low. "What does everyone think? I'm thinking the bull elk might be a good choice. It would certainly fill everyone else but he may still have a lot of fight in him."

"Talk" "You" Think