gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
08-03-2019, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 05:52 PM by Lyra.)
She didn't startle him, which was good, and he was rather curious and listened - that she liked even more. "I don't know what the name is. I'm not sure if they even have a name. We call deer deer, elk, elk - but I don't think anyone has ever really named the types of fish. I know this one is silvery with stripes and has a green-blue stripe on the back. " She watched him carefully as he tested her words, and she nodded to herself when she saw the fish scatter. "See what I mean? Extra sensitive. It's annoying." She grinned a bit as he stepped into the grass. She didn't mind the feeling, but he clearly had a problem with it, which made her chuckle. "Feels weird, doesn't it? You'd think it would feel like underwater grass but it doesn't."

Just as she was about to speak again, the boy leaped forward to try to catch one, and the fish she had been eyeing scattered. She grumbled immediately, a paw slamming where she thought it might have gone. She missed, which was unsurprising, but she still tried to catch it regardless. "How about we try working together?" she suggested. "You seem to have a knack for getting the fish riled up. Perhaps you can rile them up into my direction and I kill them as they come?"

This post 4/10
3/10
2/10
1/10

"Speech" "You"

art by rainbowglaze123