gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-03-2019, 06:37 PM

things happened that he hadn't exactly expected. firstly, Kairi slid on her belly like some odd seal, propelling toward him before he could react. he had been aiming for a fish and suddenly he got the wind knocked out of him as they collided into a mess of wet fur and flailing limbs. Holland gasped, her minature weight on top of him as she effectively pinned him to the shallows. he'd grunt, trying to dislodge her. he knew it was an accident. he knew it, but still... he hadn't exactly gotten close to another person like this. in forever.

and he sorta wished he could stay like this forever. especially when she rested her head against his neck. "i-i-it's okay" he wasn't going to berate the woman for an accident. his dark mask hid how flustered he was as he worked to detangle himself from her grasp. he'd sit up at last as he slid away from her, panting from the effort. "are... you okay?" the healer in him knew that small rocks could be embedded in paw pads. sharp crustaceans could cut and bruise. Kairi didn't look injured, but he felt himself pull forward instinctively to look closer.

"SPEECH"
attempt 9!

holland is not a nice character typically; his views do not reflect my own.