Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-03-2019, 06:53 PM

He shuffled slightly, uncomfortable with the admittance of his sleepless nights, it was more a truth about his weakness than anything else, but she seemed softened by it. Her eyes dropped to the floor, and he felt the desire to comfort her again. It was different to his possessiveness of her, that impulse that had dragged her into his den in the first place. He had been ready then to fight fang and claw against any that sought to do her harm. It was a reckless, wild, need to control her. Now, he wished to step back, to offer her comfort, apologies, and somehow fix what he had broken.

She was changing him, and he wasn’t entirely certain it was for the better. This added further weakness to him, it changes his dynamic in the pack and his relationship with its Alpha. She was complicating his life something fierce, and he wasn’t certain how to cope.

“I’ve already agreed to allow you to be my moral compass… to allow truths between us is only a small step further” he said, an agreement, if in a bullheaded roundabout way. She came closer to him, and he was struck with the soft scent of her, and the gentleness of her paw as it touched lightly above his own. He looked down, marvelling at the sheer differences in their size. this soft creature, with a paw so small he could lose it among his own, and a fierceness in her nature that at times almost cowed him.

“You are always welcome in my home Zee, in our home.” he promised her. He might be struggling with a lot, with what he had done to her, and how she was changing him, but that was a constant. He would always defend her, and welcome her into their den.

"Speech"