Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-03-2019, 07:37 PM

Zee's head remained low, and she wanted to flinch at the sound of her mistress' sad sigh. Blue eyes peered up at her cautiously to listen as she spoke - expecting the worst. It seemed Belle wanted to hear from them, and Zee swallowed quietly before shifting her gaze momentarily to Sirius. "I would like to continue to serve you, the other kleins, and in time the tiny prince and princesses within you." She began softly. "As well as to still be allowed to cherish you both as my two closest friends."

Her gaze averted to stare upon the ground. It was still hard to put into words her feelings and wants for Sirius, and it was no easier to articulate when beneath Belle's expectant stare. "I'd like to be allowed to continue loving him." She whispered, taking only a second to peer up at her mistress before her eyes fell back to her paws.

A heavy sigh, and her eyes shut hard against the threat of tears. "My worst fear is to be sent from your side - to belong to another Klein who does not treat me with your love and kindness... and to endure that life without the comforts of a friend at all."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.