Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-03-2019, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 08:08 PM by Ragnheiðr.)
Although Lyra's attitude still didn't sit right, she supposed that the other female was correct. It was easy to be provoked, though, when some wolves tended to look at her like you might some deer dung you'd mistakenly stepped in. "I am not a hybrid," she responded, trying not to sound too terse. "I have sustained damage to my nerves that affect my ears and other extremities. I get by alright, but it's not easy." She gave Lyra a brusque nod when she thanked her for the advice; it was a kindness, at least, to be recognized.

Luckily, Incendio was there to break the frosty mood. It was easy to be enthralled with a pup's antics - they were so delightfully innocent and everything seemed to surprise them. "Yes! A very good attempt," Rags agreed wholeheartedly, trying to encourage the boy. "Normal berries might work - you could chew them up a bit before putting them in to let the juices out. The sweetness would certainly attract a few fireflies!" A fat, lazy bee floated down into Rags' jar and promptly got stuck on a sliver of honeycomb. "And some other tag-a-longs as well."

Attempt #3 - no companion
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]