Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-03-2019, 08:40 PM

He watched Zee, as clear signs of dizziness began to display itself, and the grimace on her expression was hardly a comforting one. He longed to pull her close, but didn’t want to jostle or scare her. He wished they could stay together, and he could talk to her about the changes inside of him. Of course, not only would that be unfair to the wolf he had just injured, but as Zee pointed out - he wasn’t welcome in his home right at that moment.

“I don’t believe I am” he agreed, unwilling to push the healer at the moment. She had come when he had called, and she had fixed Zee up. He was very grateful for that. If that meant a few nights he couldn’t spend at home, then so be it. He just hoped that in a couple of days both her pain and her fears would lessen. “But I won’t be far off, if you need me, howl. I’ll have your back” he promised her. Needing her to know that his promise to protect her - even against Klein’s, still stood strong.

Sensing that she was going to retreat back behind the sheepskin door soon, he took a very subtle step closer, watching her, trying to gauge her reaction. “May I?” he asked softly, indicating her cheek. He didn’t want to give her a chaste kiss if it was going to scare her more, but didn’t want to start an absence from her without some small affection.

"Speech"