Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-04-2019, 08:12 AM

Zee's brows knitted with concentration and frustration, the whole affair was just becoming annoyingly hard. Deathbelle called to her, and her head whirled to look to her mistress. She let herself smile, a small laugh escaping as she did so. "My mouth is too small." The complaint was light and halfhearted. "I cannot fit more then one or two at a time! You both have so much more then me." Her gaze flitted to Deathbelle's jar and then to Luce's. Damn, if only they were strangers and she could pull off a thievery attempt. It was a competition after all, right? Another cluster of fireflies took flight beside her, and the small slave's jaws snapped wildly against the air as she struggled to catch them before they might escape.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.