Moon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-04-2019, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 08:50 AM by Moon.)

Moon was having just as much fun leaping into the air by herself to catch the fireflies as what she would have been if he had actually joined in with her. She would glance to him every so often, enjoying the way he seemed to be contemplating how she could dare to take over his own swarm of fireflies. She noticed he was no longer paying attention and ceased her leaping, her pale white eyes searching for the source of what stole away his interest.

She looked to the base of the tree and found a woman, one with an interesting choice in personal adornments. She eyeballed the jar around the woman's neck with piqued curiosity, thinking to herself how badly she needed something like that for carrying her herbs.. especially coca leaves, she couldn't even be asked to travel with another branch of those in her mouth.

She listened as the woman revealed her secrets and watched as the male in her company sped ahead of her to get a headstart. Oh, so he was playing in this competition with her? She grinned but waltzed a bit more elegantly up to meet the woman that had helped them.

"Thank you, I can't imagine the effort you just spared the both of us. My name is Moonlit Wreckage, might I ask yours?" Her voice chimed with genuine gratitude and a desire to know more about the woman who helped, though with the competition still in mind- she also got on her hind legs. Unlike how the brute grabbed the tree, she delicately placed her paws and stood beside it.. though much further away. She sought another branch just as full of the bugs and got to work.