Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-04-2019, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 09:24 AM by Dominus I.)

His white teeth were quickly finding themselves blackened by the guts of the bugs he was shamelessly murdering, but he stopped when her last couple questions caught his ears. He stopped for a moment and turned his head to look at her, still holding on to the trunk of the tree but shifting his weight a bit so he could see her better.

"Who is 'they'?" Did she know why all these wolves were here? He had a feeling she did, and he had a feeling he was about to look very, very dumb.

"Honestly, I just kinda found myself here. I don't know what is going on." Another firefly landed on the trunk in front of him and he couldn't help himself, he crushed the bug and sat back down into the sand as he waited to find out more from her. He remembered the festival his father held when he was a pup, was this something like that?

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.