Moon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-04-2019, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 09:32 AM by Moon.)

Moon also surrendered her post on her branch in order to listen to what Zee had to say. A giggle left her lips as she asked about the male in her company and she shook her head.

"I have no idea, I just met him. I sort of followed him here to see what was going on with so many wolves on the island." It seemed she picked the worst candidate on the island to follow as he revealed he likewise had no idea what was going on here. Another giggle left her as she found herself amused by the situation, and she hummed.

"Are 'they' really giving out those containers?" And could she keep it... forever? She had her own ideas in mind for what to do with such a jar, but she assumed they'd want it back. It wouldn't be the first time she'd stolen something from someone if she did take it, but those someones were usually dead.

A firefly on its way to meet up with the one that had landed in front of Dominus began to float by her and she likewise took the opportunity to snatch it out of the air. She figured that since they were being given containers, she was probably supposed to keep the insect alive. She tried her best to turn her mouth into a cage and hold the fly captive rather than smush it between her teeth, though.. she'd definitely need to borrow that container from Zee.

She motioned over to the woman and outstretched her neck, nosing the container. She couldn't open her mouth to explain, but anyone who'd just watch her pluck the firefly out of the air likely knew what she was getting at with her body language.