Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-04-2019, 10:28 AM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Hari ripped another small branch off when he heard approaching pawsteps. He looked up and when he recognized the approaching woman he grinned. "Well, well, if it isn't the mighty warrior!" Was he embarrassed to have lost to the little slave? Absolutely! But fate would do as it would and there was little use in crying about it. Besides, a smile was how he responded to most misfortune now. After the drought he'd gone through sorrow and rage and another myriad of emotions but nothing ever made the pain better. If he smiled though and laughed it off he could at least pretend it was better. "We'll have to have a rematch some time when I'm not quite so busy. "

He thought for a moment at her question. He was quite fine working on this spear by himself but he had considered making more than one and perhaps she could help with that. He'd certainly enjoy the company. "That might be good. I'm crafting some spears. I'm not sure for what yet. They could be used offensively or defensively and I saw a clever trap once where a loner had dug a pit and filled it with pointy sticks to catch game." He stood and went over toward the bundle. On the other side of it was a few more sticks he was working with. He picked one up and set it down near Zee. First you'll want to strip the little branches and what not off the side. When you're done I'll show you what to do next."

He settled down near his own stick and on one end carefully began to work a canine into the top of the stick, seeking to carefully split a notch in it that could hold a sharp stone. He notched first one way and then another so that he had a good cross going.