Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-04-2019, 10:29 AM

Zee was thoroughly enjoying herself, and she matched Moon's giggle upon seeing the female giving him a sidelong glare. She trod over to the jar and around it, aiming to gently shoulder past the massive man to keep him from returning to the container to deposit the fireflies. I can play too. She thought, giving him a crooked smile. "Yes, she is correct. I don't lend out my valuables to strangers, so we must be properly acquainted."  Her head lifted high so that she might be able to look just slightly more confident - regardless of how much smaller still she was beside the giant.

If he complied, she'd happy trod off and return his access to the jar. While she waited the Ashen slave turned her head to the woman once more, feigning non-nonchalance. The other had wondered allowed about the festival, but it wasn't a direct question so Zee figured she could skirt it. The prideful wolf didn't want to have to admit that she didn't know everything about the event. "So where have you come from, Moonlit Wreckage?"

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.