Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-04-2019, 10:40 AM

Zee's smile widened with confidence as Harbringr's response came through with friendly tones. At least there were Klein's other then Deathbelle whom Zee might grow to like. He mentioned her spar, and she gave a small short laugh. "As if you didn't let me win."  The she-wolf reminded him. She was convinced that if he wasn't worried of harming her, that she would have only had mere moments more before she was against the ground in submission. "You'll have to wait until I'm healed, but I'd gladly serve as further practice for you."  Her head turned to the side so that he might see the long marks upon her neck - gouged by Sirius' fangs.

He dropped a stick before her, and her ears perked with curiosity. She'd never crafted before, but his plan to use pointy sticks to slay prey animals was intriguing. While Zee might never become an expert fighter or hunter herself, she could see the use in these tricks to help her to take down game bigger then her small self. "Okay, I'll give it a shot."  She agreed, looking down at the stick and moving it within her paws so that she could easily work the branches off it's side. Occasionally her gaze moved from the peeling bark to Harbringr's work, watching how he was completing the next few steps to the spear.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.