gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-04-2019, 10:48 AM

He looked to Moon just in time to catch that glare, the look itself was enough to make him question what he had managed to do to upset her. He wasn't intentionally being rude, it's just... formalities weren't exactly something that seemed to ever cross his mind. He found himself standing there looking rather confused as he tried to decide whether or not he would answer to her demand. He decided he would attempt to ignore it and reached up again toward the branch, balancing his heavy weight on his hindquarters while attempting to slap his forepaws together around a considerably sized cluster that the snake could manage to knock off.

He was just about to place it back within the jar since Moon seemed willing to help him anyway when Zee came up and closed the jar on him. He balanced himself awkwardly, not wanting to lose the fireflies in his paws, while his 'brow dots furrowed with frustration. So they both wanted to make him talk? He let his frustration go with an outward sigh. It wasn't a big deal, if they really wanted his name.. he could tell them, right? Zee seemed to change her attention to Moon entirely, ignoring him. He wasn't sure if he still had a chance to speak up and take their help or borrow the jar, but he decided he would try anyway.

"My name is Dominus Praetor," He raised his voice only slightly, to make sure that they could hear him rather than to announce any sort of pride about his name.

"And.. thank you, Zee." The last was said a little quieter, as it was quite embarrassing that he missed telling her so in the first place. Balancing his weight on his back legs was getting more tiring the longer he stood there, so he groaned a bit as he got back to why he was doing all of this.

"Can you please let me use your jar? I can't hold them for much longer." He hated to admit it, but.. he was at least glad that both of them were women.. and strangers that he maybe would never even encounter and have to face again.

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.