Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-04-2019, 10:59 AM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Her comment about waiting until she was healed brought his attention to the wound at her neck. They looked to be bite wounds and for a moment he wondered if there'd been some spat at the border he didn't know about. He flinched. "That does not look fun, what happened?" Harbringr, as flippant as he could appear some times, was very much concerned with the security of Ashen. If there had been an attack or hostile wolves roaming near the borders he wanted to be alerted.

Hari looked over at the woman's work and nodded approvingly. "Looking good. Once you're ready you'll want to carefully use one of your canine teeth to make two notches in the end of the stick like so." He picked up his own stick in his teeth and angled it for her to see. Then setting it down he stood up. After that we'll try and wedge some rocks in there. "I think we can try and pack them in with some clay or sap but I don't have any on me at the moment. Might be some clay in the lake." Curious he padded along the bank for a short ways til he saw what he was looking for. Excellent! Taking a big scoop of the clay he limbed back toward his stick. Others might take a big mouthful of the stuff to transport but he refused to since it was such a short distance. Smearing the clay on a rock he took a little bit of it and forced it down into the grooves.

Looking it over he nodded to himself before returning to his scrap of deer hide and unfolding it. Inside were a number of odd items. Selecting a couple of flat, yet sharp rocks he delicately picked them up in his mouth and brought them over to where he and Zee were crafting. He selected one rock and then gently wedged it into the sticks. As it became harder he pressed more firmly until he was satisfied with how the rock was wedged into the. "And there we go. A spear!"