Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-04-2019, 01:41 PM

She returned the condolences, and he dipped his head to her in thanks. Despite the tragedies of their past, she seemed to perk up a little, even thanking him on it. She also seemed to pull out of it a lot faster than he had all those years ago. He still had trouble forgetting, but he didn't want to forget. Altair at least, likely wouldn't have as much trouble as him since she had less time...but he also knew that no matter how much or how little time you knew someone you really loved, the pain would never truly go away. Just...lessened, and helped along with the memories that were left behind.

“If there’s any way I can repay you for helping me feel a little better, let me know. I want to learn a lot and become an alpha much like my parents were,” An alpha huh? A bold path, though he was sure she had her reasons. "There's no need to repay me, I just wanted to pass on some wisdom to someone who needed it," He smiled softly before getting up. He wanted to help her more...but he wasn't in a rank where he could do anything yet. "Altair, I plan on becoming an alpha soon...starting my own pack. Right now I live in Abaven, but...when I become an alpha, I'd like to train you, if being an alpha is something you truly want to do." The offer was on the table, and if she accepted he would train her just like he promised.

While the pair had been talking, Finn had slipped away to go catch some food for her and had returned with a snow hare and a ptarmigan. He dropped it beside her before wiping the feathers off his snout. "This is for you!" He exclaimed, glancing over towards Ace for a moment. "We would like to help you until the time comes. Finn and Lumi can help you hunt when you need it," He didn't know if she was able to sustain herself quite yet, but he wanted to make sure she could survive until he was ready to step into leadership.

"Speech"