size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
08-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Ok that was it, clearly this idiot hadn’t realized that she had been trying to help him. At least a little bit, he didn’t want her help or her hindrance. The skin around Theta’s nose began to twitch in anger as she dug her toes into the ground beneath. It was all she could do to hold back and not kill the twerp right on the spot. “The only way you’re even catching anything is because you’re short and closer to the fish! And no I won’t stop talking to you because you’re the one being inconsiderate and stupid. I try to be any sort of nice to you for once and you turn it on me and make it seem like I’m the bad guy! So if you’re done being a child you can man up and take my advice so we can both get done with this.”

Theta knew she wasn’t the nicest wolf around, but she at least could be civil. If Incendio wasn’t even willing to do that she couldn’t make any guarantees. Diving after one of the fish she aimed to sink her teeth into it, she needed something to take her anger out on besides her half-siblings neck.
[Image: 5sPkXAj.png]

Theta has small Deer antlers that may or may not be depicted in her art