Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Altair listened to Acere’s words intently as she thought about it for a moment. So, he too was planning on becoming an Alpha? Considering her father was not around anymore to teach her the ropes, she wanted to learn everything she had to when it came to taking on that roll someday, to lead a pack of her own and help others much like Acere and his companions had helped her. Even though they only knew each other for a little bit, just the thought of Acere throwing out the idea made her tail wiggle slightly in excitement. It was like possibly having a family again. Her eyes shifted to the prey that lay at her feet that Finn happened to catch for her as she smiled in thanks.

“Thank you all so much for your kindness. If anything, I was lucky to come across all of you,” Altair said, giving Acere and the fox duo a thankful expression as her tail continued to sway. “I will definitely consider your offer, Sir, but I am still new to these lands and once the snow calms down a little I think I’ll go and see what new faces I come across.” She spoke, her expression changing to one of embarrassment. “Perhaps I’m rather stupid not taking your offer right now, but since you’re still in another pack and I certainly don’t want to be a burden on your shoulders...Perhaps when we come across each other again or if you have a certain spot you would like to meet up again, you might have a pack and I’d be happy to become a member myself regardless...That is if you’d have me,” Altair gave the older male a playful grin in hopes of lighting the mood. She was still young and inexperienced, so even speaking and trying to sound more mature for her age was something that the pup was rather used to, and was sometimes kicking herself for doing. But, still, she appreciated the wolves she had come across so far; all of them were certainly kind to her, and she hoped that that would continue.